Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I thought the front closet was full of sailboat paintings...
    They used them all up?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Homer doing something athletic? All the World Cup comments were pretty decent. Krusty Burger along the Amazon? Overall it was okay, but nothing super.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I can't believe they went back to Brazil. When a show has been around so long that they have to repeat a gimmick they did once, it's time to pack it in.

The actual story was a nothing, and a lot of the jokes misfired for me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Simcraft opening was neat. For a confusing premise, the show actually was pretty good (Lisa "dates" kid-with-voice-of Zach Galafinanaticaloculus as a competitive eater [liked his first names' pronunciations], Bart gets free stuff from Snake [and we find out the criminal's full name], Homer's a bad father as a role model [? ?]).

For a "future" episode, a storyline they've used fairly previously, I liked it. Not too many sight gags, just enough references. I liked the zombie motifs throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    For a "future" episode, a storyline they've used fairly previously, I liked it. Not too many sight gags, just enough references. I liked the zombie motifs throughout.
    I liked the fact that this "future" episode is connected to the previous "future" episode.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Bart and voodoo? And a rare Fat Tony appearance? Horses of a different persuasion?

Next week: Lego!

Just picked up 5 basic figures from Lego to go with the house. Oddly, the Simpsons family with the house doesn't look nearly as good as the ones in the packs.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Next week: Lego!
    Very good! Shall wait until others have seen it to describe it in more than generalities. Similar plot to a previous one (but that's a good thing). But there's a side story related to The Hunger Games, too.