Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What about Death Star Trooper with Jefferson Starship transmitter and chinstrap over the lips features?

Or Stormtrooper holding the side of the rifle articulation?

I finally got a chance to see the SWHS, and it wasn't as bad as I thought, but it also wasn't as good as I thought either. I wanted to know what it was Brought to You By, as the commercials weren't included.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I have a version with the ads in it for the most part- I think maybe 1 or 2 breaks are blanked out but after that they're intact, and there's some GOOFY commercials to be had.

One is for the "Reggie Bar", Reggie Jacksons own entry to the confectionary market. The most prevalent ads are these weird (yet oddly REAL familiar, I watched a lot of US tv in my youth) ads for GM and other car manufacturers, all about "American Pride", "Made in USA" and a bunch of union stuff- the weirdest one is what seems like 2 minutes long, for Whirlpool, and features nothing but shots of Bald Eagles soaring etc with this nutty voiceover about what it means to be a manufacturer in the US- much of it totally seemd like it was left over from the 50's somehows.

I actually found the ads to be as much if not more interesting than the actual special itself.
    KH should have this copy sometime soon BTW
    Iso & Baws
    JJreason and I survived the Holiday Special fully intact, and didn't hardly have to drink any beers to accomplish it
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Well, I will be waiting for it. & ISOBAWS to you
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Maybe this'll tide you over till then...
    I want those four minutes back.

Star Wars Holiday Special Cartoon w/Boba Fett

Well, the cartoon was the best part of the Special.
    The only interesting parts was interesting first "look" of the Wookiee planet, some cut footage used on the Death Star and Cantina. The funniest part is still Leia singing.

A friend of mine made a very clean copy of the Special including the Kenner ad). Even then, it does not help if you watch the whole thing.

END TRANSMISSION
    [FONT=Verdana]If you wish to contact me, you should contact me via e-mail:swfan3@hotmail.com. Thanks.[/FONT]