Family Guy and Jeopardy???

I know that there is going to be a Star Wars themed episode of Family Guy. Does anyone know when this is on? Also, I know that a episode of Jeopardy recently featured a Star Wars category. I can't find footage of it anywhere. Any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by Mazter_Jedi View Post
    I know that there is going to be a Star Wars themed episode of Family Guy. Does anyone know when this is on?
    Try the second thread in this forum.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Jeopardy may be a bit tougher. Unless your area airs reruns, you're probably SOL.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Youtube maybe?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I saw it and it was certainly nothing to write home about. Although I couldn't find a link to either a video or even what the questions were, I discovered that it aired on May 29th. I only looked at the first page or so of a Google search, so you may want to go deeper or try altering the query.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Try searching J! Archive. I still can't believe Jeopardy just had a category earlier this week called "The Other Power Rangers."
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    "The Other Power Rangers."
    It was about other rangers, such as the Lone Ranger and the Texas Rangers.

I know that (hence why it says "Other"). I still find it funny that they actually referenced "Power Rangers" in the title.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I know that (hence why it says "Other"). I still find it funny that they actually referenced "Power Rangers" in the title.
    Gotcha. After I reread my post it really sounded like I was talking down to you. I wasn't.

I was hoping the category was going to be about the beige ranger, the salmon ranger and the aquamarine ranger though.