Stand up for your rights

Any tips for posing / standing figures. Where can I get those darned plastic discs with the pegs on?

Any suggestions welcome!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

The Star Wars fanclub site has the stands you are looking for. Go to starwars.com and then click on marketplace. They have a link to buy them. They're called "action stands".
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Brilliant - thank you very much!!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Talking

http://www.wholesalecases.com/star-wars-supplies.html

These guys sell action stands for Vintage,POTF2,etc..Plus,they sell blisters and cases to hold carded figs too :happy:
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Or you could also go to Ultarama.com, the Ultarama displays are cool.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sorry guys, great info but this thread is just to general to be housed in the AOTC section. I have left a link there so those who are accustomed to finding it in that section can find it still, but it has nothing to do specificly with the upcoming EII figure line.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

InsaneJediGirl has a good tip here. I use the same stands and have been happy with them. Good price and a good bit cheaper when you buy in bulk.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

E-BAY .30EA
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)