Exclamation 3 Exclusive sets at SaH

Found this interesting piece of info at RS. Lego will be releasing 3 SW sets in addition to the already known summer 07 sets. No at retail but exclusives on their website. Can these sets be the rumored Hoth, Blockade Runner and Gunship?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett View Post
    Found this interesting piece of info at RS. Lego will be releasing 3 SW sets in addition to the already known summer 07 sets. No at retail but exclusives on their website. Can these sets be the rumored Hoth, Blockade Runner and Gunship?
    No. The Hoth set is and has been just a bad rumor.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

time to put that Hoth base rumor to rest already!

Also, 2 of those 3 have been released and they were done quite well too. It does make me wonder though that since they're S@H exclusives they'll be bigger sets (like the Death Star, Star Destroyer, etc.)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

3 LEGO exclusives??? That's nutso! They've never done anything like that before, 1 at a time being the most and even that they've done sparingly. Maybe they'll be exclusive bundles, or maybe it's incorrect.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.