Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Galactic Trooper has a Surprise!!!

1st off - TAC has shown up in Canada. I picked up the Airborne Trooper and the Galactic trooper

I've included pics of the card back (The Canadian one is again generic - only a Vader head on all of them)

and... well - look at the pic for the surprise!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0525.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	15054   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	15055   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0528.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	15056  
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

He comes with a free second figure?

Cool!!

Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    1st off - TAC has shown up in Canada. I picked up the Airborne Trooper and the Galactic trooper

I've included pics of the card back (The Canadian one is again generic - only a Vader head on all of them)

and... well - look at the pic for the surprise!!!
    Thanks for ruining the suprise.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    he has the head of Bill Cosby?
    Surprise, surprise it's Bill Cosby in disguise!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Oh boy, another removable helmet.

With the shame of that guy's head (yes, I actually typed that unintentionally), I mean, with the SHAPE of that guy's head and helmet does turning it cause the helmet to dislodge rather than turn with him?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bet "whatshisname" is happy to see his face all over every freakin action figure hasbro is making these days! I know it makes me happy
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh boy, another removable helmet.

With the shame of that guy's head (yes, I actually typed that unintentionally), I mean, with the SHAPE of that guy's head and helmet does turning it cause the helmet to dislodge rather than turn with him?
    The helmet does dislodge...at the shoulder - but I think it's more a function of the mouth "cape" being fairly rigid plastic, and not bending over his shoulder than because of the head.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Wait, you mean you folkd DIDN'T know about the removable helmet already??

Gawd, I've known about this a good month at the least, if not two. This isn't breaking news.

Well, I guess it is for some...

I'm "meh" about the whole thing. I don't really see a need for it, and if that gimmick is making the figure cost more, then I say do away with it and just have a permanantly helmeted figure.
    Move along, move along

Nice finds. Reports are also coming in about the TAC wave being found in England as well. makes me wonder if Hasbro is going to release the wave sooner than the exected March date.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks