Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Droids

New Droids

I think that it is imperative that the following droids be made/resulpted:

R5-D4
    OOM-9
    Silver DS Droid
    R2-D2 with Drink Serving Tray

It would not be difficult to make these figures hasbro, mostly just repaints.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I heartedly agree. I was watching ROTJ this past weekend and I was thinking that R2D2 with Drink serving tray would be cool. Also, to have the EECHU TAH protocol droid that C3P0 meets on Bespin would be nice.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Imperial Probe Droid (with tons of articulation, and Launch Pod or whatever it is.)

Re: New Droids

Originally posted by Bosskman
    I think that it is imperative that the following droids be made/resulpted:
    R5-D4
    OOM-9
    Silver DS Droid
    R2-D2 with Drink Serving Tray
    It would not be difficult to make these figures hasbro, mostly just repaints.
    I agree with those four, and the post calling for a new Imperial Probe Droid. Include in a R1 unit, CZ-3, and a Pilot Battle Droid. Then lastly a nice deluxe version of R2-D2 from Endor with opening panals, tools, and battle damage.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ahem...

• Watto's Welding Droid
    • Pk Droid 2 (or 3) pack
    • CZ Droid
    • R5-A2 (yellow Mos Eisley droid)
    • LNK Mining Droid
    • R1-G4
    • RA-7 (Silver DS Droid from sandcrawler)
    • Treadwell (multi-armed)
    • "Bantha" droid (big blue droid from Mos Eisley backstreets)
    • R-3PO (Red 3Po from Echo Base)
    • E Chu Ta droid
    • BJC-13 (Jabba's game droid)

and
    • R2-D2 X-Wing battle damage (from ANH finale)
    • R2-D2 Dagobah (covered in "swamp")
    • R2-D2 Sail Barge Server (with drink tray)
    • C-3PO with missing leg (from ESB)
    • C-3PO with green slime and popout eye (from ROJ)

Sounds like a great idea to me

Everyone forgets about the poor droids.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Re: Re: New Droids

I agree with a new Imperial Probe Droid, a R1 unit, CZ-3, and a mining Droid.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I like all of the ideas except one. 3PO with a missing leg is not really necessayr since we already have 3PO w/ removable limbs, and you can just take the leg off. I personally want the PK droids, bring 'em on!
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Originally posted by General Veers
    I like all of the ideas except one. 3PO with a missing leg is not really necessayr since we already have 3PO w/ removable limbs, and you can just take the leg off. I personally want the PK droids, bring 'em on!
    Nah, we need this scene specific version of C-3PO. Make it a two pack with R2-D2 with welding action. Seriously, the removable limbed version won't work. When R2-D2 is welding together C-3PO in Empire, and then rolls off to fix the falcon's hyperdrive, C-3PO is left holding the section of his right leg from the knee down in his hand, telling R2-D2 that he hasn't finished with him yet. The removable limb C-3PO we have, just disconnects the leg at the hip.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Ahem...Watto's Welding Droid, Pk Droid 2 (or 3) pack, CZ Droid, R5-A2 (yellow Mos Eisley droid), LNK Mining Droid, R1-G4, RA-7 (Silver DS Droid from sandcrawler), Treadwell (multi-armed), "Bantha" droid (big blue droid from Mos Eisley backstreets), R-3PO (Red 3Po from Echo Base), E Chu Ta droid, JC-13 (Jabba's game droid), and
    R2-D2 X-Wing battle damage (from ANH finale)
    R2-D2 Dagobah (covered in "swamp")
    R2-D2 Sail Barge Server (with drink tray)
    C-3PO with missing leg (from ESB)
    C-3PO with green slime and popout eye (from ROJ)
    Nice list Rollo, I want all these as well. I just didn't list them with my list because Im sicjk of asking for some. I've been championing the cause for a R2-D2: Death Star Trench Battle Damage and R2-D2: Dagobah for a long time. Damn I wish me and you worked at Hasbro Rollo. If online lists are right, we will finally get that PK droid this year. PK-4 is showing up for the E2 line, later this year.

MTFBWY and HH!!