Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Titanium Invisible Hand
    Transformers Classics Ultra Magnus vs Skywarp 2pack
    TF:Classics Wave 2 Minicons
    Replacement SSC 12" Maul

I'll comment on them tomorrow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yesterday, i picked up the Avatar the Last Airbender Fire Nation Rhino and the Battle Glider.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

February Hauls

Picked up the dagobah Titanium X-wing today.

That 70's show season 3
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Isn't that like the eighth 70s Show DVD set you've gotten in a week?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

2nd one in a week. They were 20 bucks at WM and they had 1 of season 2 and 2 of season three which is why I bought them. Seasons 4 and 5 are plentiful at Target, so I aint worried about those, but theyare 40 bucks there right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Picked up the TAC Mace, Airborne Trooper & 3 Galactic Marines. All for my birthday which is in a couple of hours (Feb 02)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Birthday...sounds like a new thread to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Birthday...sounds like a new thread to me.

Didn't take you long either.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!