Thread: TIE Crawler!!!

Exclamation TIE Crawler!!!

That's right, shown at the German Toyfair. There is another set but no clear shot. You can see it at the bottom of the photo. Here's a link:TIE Crawler and Shadow Trooper -
    http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/he...e/ssl11968.jpg
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I'm not impressed by it at all.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yaaaaaaay! Another Shadow Trooper!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Cool another Eu Lego Set. I just wish they would release the Robotic TIE that came with the TIE set. I already had the TIE Fighter and Darth Vader's TIE so I passed on the set.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I would rather have an Ewok Village LEgo set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i'd rather have a Hoth Rebel Base
    A Hoth Set would totally rock. I mean who wouldn't want a set with perhaps an ion cannon, probot, wampa, tauntauns and various rebels and snowtroopers. Plus since we already have the AT-AT and snowspeeder this set is a must. I would like to see the sets come seperate like perhaps The Wampa Cave, Turret and Probot, Ion Cannon Command Center, Rebel Trenches, Imperial Landing, and Rebel Hanger
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I would like to see the sets come seperate like perhaps The Wampa Cave, Turret and Probot, Ion Cannon Command Center, Rebel Trenches, Imperial Landing, and Rebel Hanger
    Like Kenner's Micro Collection. That might be a great way for Lego to put out a large Hoth set. By breaking in to smaller pieces your more likely to get people to buy it. Lego will do that though. It's far too many sets of just one theme for one year's release in SW and Lego has ADD when it comes to it's themes. But as Lego would tell you if you ask, you can always build it your self.

As for the TIE tank, . I'm that into EU stuff any more. Will I get it, maybe.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

This is one vehicle I'm torn on, I always thought the TIE Crawler was the stupidest of the EU TIEs. I mean, what's the point of a TIE cockpit with tank treads? Why are there tank treads at all in the SW universe? On the other hand, I love LEGO tank treads and this has a lot of them. But that also suggests a very heavy pricetag, maybe $40 for this thing. And then the design, it looks flimsy where the tread-wings meet the cockpit, and the tread-wings are too far from the cockpit. I guess it's not the worst idea ever, but I dunno if it'll work.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Total crap. What a waste of bricks. This is just a really easy way for Lego to generate some $$$ (I'm assuming that is what they're thinking) by giving us a set with parts they readily have on hand w/o the need for new molds.

I'd rather have something new or a redo of an older set.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas