Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What was the first Variant or Chase Figure you Purchased.

so my first were all the small photo red cards versions of Luke, Ben and Vader with the long lightsabers.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I looked around for the long saber errors (variant or error, really?). I stopped going after card variants when everyone was going crazy finding the green card POTF2 figs without the holo-sticker (especially when you could just carefully peel off the sticker yourself).

I think the first true "variant" I got was both versions (blue pants and brown pants) of the POTF2 Endor Han. Unless you count the recent endor trooper black skin/white skin figures.

Don't get me started on the million clone variants out there. Grrrr.........

I think it was the glove circle variant on the Bobafett many years back, but I bought it purely by accident. I just happened to read an article about it, and looked at the two Fett's I had, and sure enough I had both. Other variants I have, but didn'r realize: Bloody stump bepsin Luke; Red/Blue saber Palpatine; Saber length Obi-Wan, and Vader.

The one variant I did seek out was the Leia with the different bumps on her belt.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Long and short saber luke skywalker/he-man hybrid.

The most recent variant I purchased was the C3PO with painted knees (I skipped the unpainted one though.)

I'm ashamed to say that I got all 3 variations of that cantina figure that wasn't momaw nadon (I'm blanking on the name). The only difference was the glass he came with.

The first variant I seriously looked for was the bloody stump Luke. I never found it at retail as the one real shot I had somebody beat me there by seconds. I saw him walking away with it. I bought it on ebay later for $11.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I too think it was the bloody stump Luke that I looked for. I thought blood on a figure was pretty sweet. I dont hunt variants, but if I come across them I will buy them if there is nothing else to buy. I ended up with all 3 C3PO's from the H&V wave because they were there and nothing else was for about 2 weeks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got the bloody stump Luke, completely by accident, though. I didn't even know it was the variant.

First one I can be sure of would be the Bearded/Redheaded Endor Troopers from the Saga wave. I bought an extra of the bearded one and the Asian Bespin Guard (okay, the only Bespin Guard worth mentioning) and headswapped so I'd have an Asian Endor Trooper and Tom Green as a Bespin Guard.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The first variant I remember getting is the EI Battle Droid with the slash on its chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    The first variant I remember getting is the EI Battle Droid with the slash on its chest.
    I forgot about the 4 different ones they released then, so that would be the first I actively seeked.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten