Imperial Landing Craft

Has anybody here bought this set yet? I was considering picking this one up, even though I haven't bought a LEGO set since the small Slave I six or seven years back. The ship and troopers look very cool, but I was wondering if anyone here had purchased it and had anything to say about it before I drop fifty bucks for it.

Thanks in advance...

OF

Havent purchased it but have been thinking about doing it. I wanna get the AT-ST first and the Sail Barge before this one though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I bought it back in Dec and still haven't opened it (I need to get my desk space cleared off first so I have a place to put it). I didn't get it because of the Stormies since I have tons from the Final Duel clearance at KB, but more as a cool companion piece to the Imp Shuttle.

I don't know about getting it at $50. It doesn't seem that it's worth paying that much for it (I'm sort of a tight wad when it comes right down to it) but I got it because I had a 20% off deal at TRU. I'd wait for a sale, like the 10-20% off ones Shopko seems to frequently have.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I've been back and forth and the concept of buying this set. I loved the ship since I saw it in the SE and since it's like a sister ship to the shuttle would love to add this to my collection, I just wish it was a little cheaper like $35.00 instead of the heafty $50.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've been waiting for a sale to get this and the Y-wing, both sets seem "sorta nifty" but at the same time like 20% overpriced for what they should be. 10% off wouldn't be as good for BOGO with them, $9 vs $20.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been on somewhat of a Lego Star Wars buying streak, but I'm holding off on this one in the hopes I get it for Christmas. I waited for the B-Wing and A-Wing this last year and Toys R Us had an awesome sale in December. You never know you might get it for cheaper than 50 bucks!

I haven't got it yet, but in less then two weeks I get my bonus check from Wal-Mart, so I will be on a bit of a spending spree then.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!