Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post South Carolina Finds

I just find the new Deluxe Bacta Luke and Darth Maul Sith Apprentice in Cola, SC. It was at the K-mart on Devine St.
    Just wanted to let everyone now.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Exclamation

I guess no one in South Carolina collects Star Wars or can use a computer.

Hehehehehehhehehehehehehheee
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

use it.

Don't feel bad. I live in the San Francisco CA bay area, and only 1 or 2 people seem to be interested when I post finds.

Nothing new at the target, wal-mart, or K-mart on Garners Ferry Rd. At the Walmart on Forest Dr has gotten in the new (hehehe) 12inch Death Star Droid, and Han Solo stormtrooper.

Just wanted to let everyone Know.

use it.

Super wally world, wally world, K-mart, Target = nothing, nothing,
    nothing, plus nothing equals nothing.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

use it.

Hey Dark knight. Im a star wars guy. Computer user. Columbia SC. Until tomorrow. Done with exams. Going back to Charleston. There is nothing at all in charleston anywhere. I have seen those bacta lukes around columbia a lot. Why is it that Toys R us has nothing anymore. Have they just given up on StarWars. It seems that the Kmarts around here are the ones that have the best POTJ selections.

The only place anywhere though. There is a lady at a flew market down in Chas. that has some stuff. I got Tongue Jar Jar and Lando POTJ for 7.50 each. Shes got sio bibbles and sideous holograms and R2 with holograms and those things all for 20 bucks each. Im just now getting back into collecting. Lets stay in touch over Christmas. I ll be down there. I ll let you know if there any sign of new stuff..

--Tom

Go Cocks

FOUND!!! Oral Pleasure Jar Jars at KMART on Bush River! they had a ton. And one Lando was there too.

TOM

Did they have any r2-q5?

use it.

no Rqs anywhere it seems all of that wave is showing up now. found tesseks all over the place yesterday.. everyone except that pesky little droid.

If you do find any pick one up for me. Are you looking for anything? Let me know

use it.