best vader for sith starfighter????

i just finally found the jedi starfighter / darth vader sith starfighter. which vader fits best in it? i haven't bought a new vader in a long time now, so i'm gonna have to track one down.

I would guess any Vader with soft goods capes should work fine. My money's on the VOTC Vader since he can actually look up or down slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I would guess any Vader with soft goods capes should work fine. My money's on the VOTC Vader since he can actually look up or down slightly.
    I agree, also try the Bespin Confrontation, 500th and the Evolutions Vader as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

http://www.rebelscum.com/TACsithstarfighter.asp Images with various Vader's that fit into the cockpit. I would go with one of the older sculpts for display purposes and save the newer ones to be out of the ship.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

What about commtech Vader? He was pretty short, as I recall.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    What about commtech Vader? He was pretty short, as I recall.
    You could use the Comm-Tech version but he is so preposed that to me at least it just doesn't work. I say stick with the VOTC versions of Vader and tuck the cape behind the figure.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Commtech came to mind here as well, but mainly because I thought you'd be able to make those arms/hands simulate grasping the controls quite nicely.

Dang, I still love Commtech Darth......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008