When can we expect Toy Fair news and pictures?

I know Toy Fair starts Sunday, but some other sites say coverage starts Saturday.

When can we expect news and pictures?

When will Hasbro put its stuff out?

Does anyone get in early?

Does Hasbro do a presentation or Q&A? When would that be?

Toy Fair starts next week, so expect them then. I do believe it starts the 11th.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's the 11th-14th of this month so next week should be a good week for pictures and such.

Can't wait.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just hope there are a few things we haven't seen or heard about yet. Between r2dtoys and 4 inches.de there probably aren't many surprises left.

I think we will see the Bantha and hopefully the last of the otehr waves for this year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hope toy sites cover everything properly and don't give in to biased reportage like some years. I've noticed certain reports have concentrated on things like clonetroopers because the photographer has a vested interest in those and other toys have suffered from less favourable coverage.

I also hope hasbro does a better display that allows for photos to be taken without camera glare on glass.

decent pictures, broad coverage. that's all I ask.

Every comic convention I've been too they've got glass over the dang figures. It sucks. Of course, I bet some people would steal them if they didn't cover them up so I bet we're stuck with glass.

Our coverage starts tomorrow, live from the convention showrooms.

KH, you're not going to be likely to see the Bantha, Toy Fair is about showing retailers products they can buy, exclusives aren't brought to that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.