Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Bantha Rerelease TRU.com 3/25/07 (merged)

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"Stae Wars"? Typing a little fast, weren't they? LOL

Man... I'd love to have one but that is SO expensive!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah the price is got me, but I should have a 50 dollar gift card coming soon, so I might get this with that
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

$44.99?

I got my first for around $25-$30, and my second for $7.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll give ya 3.50 for the second one(and porkins)

Dude, I need two Banthas! Banthas rock!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Even if it's just a repack it'll still look good. The original, even with the real hair, was quite accurate. If anything it may have been just a bit undersized but only by about an inch or two.

I'll probably get one (or have someone else get me one).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I really like the POTF2 Bantha. It was one of the best of the early modern line. $45 though? Sheesh. I thought TRU was all about $20 price points.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Oh, I agree! I think it was a beautiful piece but... on the price!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Ouch. I'd like to have a second one but not at that price. Wish I'd bought another during the POTF2 days now.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)