Jedi Training on Dagobah

has anyone noticed that Luke has some serious eye problem in this set. instead of Blood-Shot eyes he has Blue-Shot eyes. this is a major paint screw-up on Hasbro's part.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

He's under the influence of Spice-- like in Frank Herbert's Dune.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

What figure are we talking about here? I haven't heard any announcements for a 30th Anniversary Luke Dagobah.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    What figure are we talking about here? I haven't heard any announcements for a 30th Anniversary Luke Dagobah.
    It's the Luke in the Jedi Training on Dagobah Battle Pack.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Doesn't look so bad to me. I've never been a fan of that Luke sculpt however.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis