Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Gh fig collection

Here ya go, enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galheroes1.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	15092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galheroes2.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	15093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galheroes3.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	15094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galheroes4.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	15095  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Very nice collection man.

You have inspired me to open the 2 GH sets that I own.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Those look good opened up KH! I still have about 95% of mine carded, and a few Tuskens and Stormtroopers opened.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Really cool collection. I won about 2 months ago Vader's Bounty Hunters set on the POTF2 Forums contest and I opened and displayed the Vader, stormies and shadowtrooper.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Congrats on the win.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks! They are nice
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Very cool! I'll have to post some images of my GH figure collection sometime.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I like Galactic Heroes a lot too.

I bought mine since the PlaysKool adventure days and plan to make dioramas with them much like the GH Battle Packs they're putting out now (Geonosis, Bounty Hunters, etc.)

I really look forward to making the Mos Eisley Cantina with my Galactic Heroes. I just got Momaw Nadon and he is the best GH ever made!

They're so cute! (please ignore this last line. It is an affront to my masculinity).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Talking

Vader is really cute, like the attached pic (in a way) I laughed for 10 minutes when I found this pic on deviantart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darth_Vader_by_jkBunny.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	15184  
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Lookin good Kid. I have a ton xtras of some of the older 2-paks. Is there a buy/sell/trade forum just for galactic Heroes somewhere?