Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Holy carp!

That's friggin' sweet!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

In case you didn't feel like reading all the German....

Build the ultimate Millennium Falcon™!

This is it - the biggest, most spectacular LEGO® Star Wars model ever! Straight out of the classic Star Wars movies comes the Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon, Han Solo's famous smuggling starship. Every detail of the modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 freighter is here, all constructed to scale with LEGO minifigures. At almost 3 feet (90cm) long, it's the ultimate centerpiece to any Star Wars collection!

This Exclusive First Edition set includes an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity, sealed within the product box, available only until the first production quantity is gone! Don't miss out, pre-order yours today!*

* With over 5,000 pieces, this is the biggest LEGO set ever made!
    * Model is built completely to minifigure scale - minifigures can sit inside and man the controls!
    * Landing gear provides a stable base for model to stand on!
    * Ship is over 33" long, 22" wide and 8" tall! (84cm long x 56cm wide x 21cm tall)
    * Radar dish rotates and elevates and boarding ramp extends!
    * Top and bottom quad-laser turrets rotate for realistic play!
    * Cockpit top can be removed to access minifigures!
    * Includes 5 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa!
    * This special set also includes a display card with detailed ship specifications!

*Please note: In the interest of fairness to all customers, the certificate number that you receive will be randomly chosen.

Free Shipping is valid on 10179 Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon only. Free Shipping orders are sent via regular ground shipment. Upgrades do not apply. May not be combined with any other offers. Offer expires March 31, 2007 at 11:59 pm EST.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

If you click the shop at home link it says not available in the US.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That's SICK.

As much as I would love to have that there is no way I'll be able to afford that.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I bet this will be available for preorder by next week, after Toy Fair is over. I'm posting it in the news now.

News, with photos: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=614
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, it looks just amazing in those photos. I'm not down with the no-window cockpit, but I'll take it any way I can get it. Being minifig-scale was a brilliant touch! I love that the underside finally got its quad-cannon, and the open sections in the mandibles and main body really are open sections. I'm afraid it may cost over $300 though, maybe even $400 or $500, I can't imagine trying to pay for it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was thinking the $500 range going with the normal LEGO prices (about $.10 per piece).

I'd love to get it and, although it's a friggin' ginormous set, it doesn't appear to be THAT monotonous looking a build. I don't see too many repetative steps in there.

I'm also wondering what the inside is gonna look like. If it's in scale to the minifigs I would really have to hope that they detailed the interior with the holochess board and all of those goodies!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'd like to see at least some pretense of an interior as well. As for pricing, at these piece levels they know they can't get the per-piece price of 10 cents average - the UCS AT-ST was only $80 and it had over 1000 pieces, the UCS Batmobile $70 at over 1000 pieces, the system Star Destroyer nearly 1400 pieces at $100. Then again, the UCS Star Destroyer was just over 3000 piece and $300. So there's no way to be totally sure on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    If you click the shop at home link it says not available in the US.
    What link did you click? S@H does have it listed and yes the price is $500 (ok $499.99). Lego says it will ship in October. Now this set is an ultimate collectors item.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane