Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

SSG Toy Fair Coverage Starts - Hasbro figures & vehicles!

SirSteve has started sending pics from the Hasbro showroom floor, right now there's only a few but they're still coming in...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=5117

I'm very excited to see Vintage-style Han has a removable hood!

Vintage-Style Luke looks alright.

It appears that the mail-in with the Vintage-style figs is another figure, but I can't make out who from the photo.

Umpass-say has his Jabba's Palace drum.

The rounded corner to the cantina comes with Elis Helrot.

McQuarrie Chewie looks awesome.

CZ-3 looks like himself and seems to have articulated knees, good call Hasbro! Looks like he may have movable ankles as well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=5268

VEHICLES!!!

(url may change, the pics are uploaded in the basic figs folder, hopefully they'll just rename the folder instead)

V-wing looks very nice.

Sith Infiltrator looks like the test-shot shown on ebay last week.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How can nobody be talking about this stuff???

Just looking now (the system keeps logging me out BTW), and it all looks great so far...
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Just looking now (the system keeps logging me out BTW), and it all looks great so far...
    Please LMK what the trouble you're having is there as I'm not having any issues right now.

I've changed the folder structure for the images, here's where you can see what's up right now:
    - - Hasbro Basic Figures - initial images are coming in now of CZ-3, Elris Helrot with Cantina curved bar piece, Umpass-stay with palace drum, and McQuarrie-concept Chewbacca.
    - - Hasbro Vintage-Style Figures - initial pictures are up of Vintage-style Han Hoth, Bossk, and Luke Bespin.
    - - Hasbro Vehicles - initial pictures of V-wing Fighter, Sith Infiltrator, and Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter.

these pics are looking good. The VOTC look great, loved the V-Wing will have to get two to flank the Sith Starfighter. Bossk looks cool might have to get a few to make some various bounty hunting lizards.
    Han's hood removable - awesome
    does anyone know if the Sith Infiltrator has foldable wings for a landing mode ?
    I do hope that the VOTC Luke is just a mock-up and not the final product as they packed him with an older version of his saber, I think it's a POTF short saber from back in '97.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I wonder what the UGH figure is going to be this year. I hope it's not another chance to get the Lucas Stormtrooper. Makes me wonder if it is going to be a Fett of somekind with removable helmet, maybe Boba or and SA Jango. The only reason I'm guessing about Fett is because the stickers last year had a Stormtrooper helmet and we got the Lucas Trooper and these stickers have Fett's famous mug on them.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    these pics are looking good. The VOTC look great, loved the V-Wing will have to get two to flank the Sith Starfighter. Bossk looks cool might have to get a few to make some various bounty hunting lizards.
    Han's hood removable - awesome
    does anyone know if the Sith Infiltrator has foldable wings for a landing mode ?
    I do hope that the VOTC Luke is just a mock-up and not the final product as they packed him with an older version of his saber, I think it's a POTF short saber from back in '97.
    The wings on the Sith Infiltrator definitely fold, the test shot on ebay showed them and I can see the design here matches, right down to the tabs in the middle (which I'm guessing are for spring-loaded opening wings).

I dunno if those are mock-ups, but it's possible. Hasbro's repacked accessories with the other Vintage-styles so why should this be any different?

You're totally right about getting 2, I didn't wanna before but seeing it now... it just might have to happen.

Judging by the size of the rounded cantina piece, I'm guessing two will be needed, possibly with a straight one inbetween them to get a good-sized bar made.

The VOTC figures look interesting, it seems we have another vintage figure to send in for (sticker says 2007), hopefully it's better than the Lucastrooper and not one of the ones pictured already. I swear the world would stop if you had to send in for the Snowtrooper. >_<

It looks like Han is gonna have a removeable hood but...what the heck kind of hood is that? Hopefully it's not the final version, it looks like he's got some sort of creature eating his head.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The Galactic Hunt sticker says something about a coin ("7 coins," maybe) and 2007 International Toy Fair, I think.

What's up with Han's hood, I wonder? Looks funky.