Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Curved Cantina Bar Sections

In looking at the pictures of Elris Helrot and Myoom Onth, we discover they include the curved bar sections you need to add to your 2002-2004 cantina bar sections to make the full "u-shape" of the bar.

Pretty cool. I imagine those figures, along with Umpass Stay's large Max Rebo Band drum will come on rather large cards.

Still, that's a nice value.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

After looking at my old bar sections, the "U section" looks like it has the exact same paint apps as the old bar sections. So it'll match them.

Do you think those two pieces will do it or do you think there are more pieces to come? I'm not sure how that will hook together. I'd like to see a picture of it all set up. I pictured the curved pieces being bigger. But I'm sure it will work out. I'm glad they're doing it.

I also thought they would be slightly bigger too. I am juts glad to have them. I passed on the Cantina exclusive single packs, but got the K-mart sets. Hopefully that will be enough. We now need booths.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm sure it needs three of those. the size of the curve is quite broad in the movie. there's a fair space between the 'still and the bar itself.

I am thinking the same thing MDP. 3-4 pieces should suffice.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

judging by the pics sirsteve put up, the cards don't look any bigger than the other figures. it's the bubble that's bigger.

I think 2 curved sections will do it. However, I think you'll need 4 straight sections to complete the bar - more than you get in the K-Mart 3-pack.

The bar will likely be smaller than the actual one might've been in the movie - or at least how it appeared to be in the movie.

I'm concerned with how we might get the drink dispensor / cappachino machine now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If you got both three packs and the WM exclusives Tycho, thats 9 straight pieces. I got both Exclusive sets and Greedo from the WM exclusive set. 7 pieces is enough
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-11-2007 at 01:41 AM.

I'm not sure what I got.

IIRC:

Momaw - I wanted the bar section and could use the Ithorian in the Senate
    Greedo - ditto
    Ponda Baba - I used the figure on Peasant Disguise Anakin's freighter

Kitik Keed Kak - (single) - I was lucky enough to get this from Galactic Hunter

I skipped the other two and didn't go for any of the 3-packs.

I guess I do have enough to turn out a pretty good bar if I wanted to.

However, I've always preferred to construct my own cantina so all the materials match, and it is the exact size I need. So I was using one reversed bar section as the clerk's counter in Watto's shop.