SSG Toy Fair LEGO Coverage

UCS Millennium Falcon:
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=5275

'07 Star Wars sets:
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=5276

Just the Naboo Fighter, MTT, and Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace ring, no pics of the rumored other sets.

The MTT looks amazingly cool!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The JSF looks ok, I like the Naboo fighter, but the MTT is out-freakin-ragous. I love it and will get that set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Definitely some good offerings.

The pics have been floating around for a bit but they're no less impressive. The MTT is, yet again, several notches above the original release as is the Naboo Starfighter (I found pics of the original and I literally laughed). I'm totally diggin' the JSF with Ring too. A different set and the all blue is almost refreshing and'll add a different color into the mix that we don't see much of (other than on TIE's)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It's hard to top the original MTT, it was a really nifty set back in the day, but this beats it hands down - it looks like it covers the play elements of the original but beefs up movie-accuracy.

Naboo Fighter has been a long time coming, and I'm glad it comes with a better Droid Fighter.

I'm with ya, Hyperdrive-ring set looks very nifty.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.