Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kit Fisto Saga (No shirt) Clone Wars Stand Error

Since when was Kit Fisto in The Empire Strikes Back? The stand is an error! Of course, it should read Clone Wars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STAND.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	14986  
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I noticed this as well. My post was going to go something like this:

"Y'know, I've watched The Empire Strikes Back at least 30 times in my life, front to back.... and I don't recall ever seeing Kit Fisto. Anyone else remember seeing Kit Fisto?"
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

He's on Bespin. But you only see him from the back, in a crowd scene.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Pants on fire......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I thought he was doing the polar bear plunge on Hoth ???
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

That wouldn't work.

He'd melt the snow. He's hot stuff, y'know.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Has anybody seen a change to the stand? Every Fisto I have seen has been the ESB stand.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I've got a feeling they'll just leave it.

Actually, did they even make an AOTC stand? I know that one Clone comes with an ESB one so maybe they packed all of the AOTC ones with an ESB one. *shrugs*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Question

Is this something you cansee from the outside, or must you open the packeage to see what stand it has?
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Quote Originally Posted by sjd9299 View Post
    Is this something you cansee from the outside, or must you open the packeage to see what stand it has?
    You can see it while it's in the package. It may take some angling and the right light but it's visible.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!