My Sideshow collection so far...

OK show 'em off!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02813a.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	15128  
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Very very nice.

The one thing that stood out was the killer pose you've got on the Obi to the right. Nice one!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Very very nice.

The one thing that stood out was the killer pose you've got on the Obi to the right. Nice one!!
    Thanks. I kinda stumbled on that pose accidentally when I was just trying to fold his arms. I was going to jokingly arrange all of the Jedi like a gang, but it is a pain so I will do it when I have more time. But that pose was very fitting and it is a movie-accurate pose so I like it.

I didn't display AniVader because I only wanted one of each character displayed and I opened that Anakin first.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

So did you order everything they made? I can't recollect if there's anything you're missing (that SideShow shipped already).

Nice collection btw.

I just got Jabba and his whole set up today, and man is that thing ever HUGE!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So did you order everything they made? I can't recollect if there's anything you're missing (that SideShow shipped already).

Nice collection btw.

I just got Jabba and his whole set up today, and man is that thing ever HUGE!
    Yes...this is everytrhing except for the Comic-Con AniVader. And I do have that as well. Further...all of these are the Exclusive/Inclusive Editions. And I do have ALL of the items pre-ordered that have been announced except the holochess table which pre-orders Friday. I can't wait to get that pre-ordered.

And I can't wait to get the upcoming figures either. Asajj Ventress, Plo Koon, The Endor Soldiers...all of them.

I am going to pick up some obscure sideshow stuff when some of them get cheap so that I can do head swaps with the Endor Soldiers and have more of them.

Those "ordering points" that SideShow gives you will be good for sitting stock in their warehouse that they eventually can't move. You might have to order more Endor soldiers to get more bodies, if they are what you want to custom, but your points will enable you to get Buffy or Star Trek or whatever might hang around there. Perhaps you'll make a Freddy Krueger Endor Soldier?

For me, I might never intend to use my SideShow points if they don't offer anything I want. I might be willing to work out a deal with someone here eventually (they aren't offering anything yet anyway, to my knowledge) so if you pay the shipping or whatever, I'll order something for someone using my points. That way they aren't "wasted" but I don't accumulate clutter that I don't need around here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That would be awesome and I may take you up on that. And if I do I will send a little extra so you at least get SOMETHING in exchange for the points. But I do believe that they will be good for purchasing Star Wars stuff on PPO as well.

I got all the sideshow stuff too, but kept them all in packages. I love the obi-wan pose, and with Jabba on the way to me as I write this, it will be hard not to open these dudes.

BTW, what are these points all about Tycho? I have some, but I don't know what they're used for.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaff View Post
    BTW, what are these points all about Tycho? I have some, but I don't know what they're used for.
    I think SideShow has yet to determine that. But I picture that they'll be exchangeable for free stuff like James Bond figures or old Buffy stuff that isn't sold out which SideShow needs to move out of its warehouses.

I just have my doubt that any good Star Wars stuff that we want will ever linger and not sell out. Star Wars is undoubtedly their hottest property.

Now Darth Cruel wants to make Roger Moore an Endor Rebel Soldier or something, so this could work out just fine for him.

But we'll see what the future holds in store for the points. There's no way to tell for sure right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Now Darth Cruel wants to make Roger Moore an Endor Rebel Soldier or something, so this could work out just fine for him.
    LOL - Now this HAS to happen!