Page 101 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2152
    I guess part of the problem is that they didn't do a convincing job of having Padme seduce Clovis, which sets off a chain of unconvincing behavior from Clovis and even Anakin because there's no weight to why any of them do anything and especially why Clovis' final choice betrays himself for her and why Anakin leaves him to die. Seeing it written on the page it actually seems like it had room to work, but since Padme and Anakin have a fate we already have seen play out in Ep 3, they couldn't tread hard enough onto that territory lest Anakin remain embittered towards Padme for being more committed to her perceived duty.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I liked it a lot - another really good episode. It was nice to see more character-based stuff as opposed to just action, and I thought it was handled really well. Cato Neimoidia looked nice, too.

It always sounds like I'm trying to not look for faults in this show, but that's just because I can't really find any.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

If you can't find faults, you're not watching closely enough. (I'm not being snide--I can give a laundry list of faults in any of my favorite shows. Except maybe Curb Your Enthusiasm, because it is the shiz.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Then you need to go watch Curb Your Enthusiasm closer.

Sure, there are things I would have done differently here and there, but overall I love this show. I guess I was exaggerating when I said I find no faults - I just talk about the good stuff since it far outweighs any bad for me (at least, it does now - it wasn't really always that way with this show).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If you can't find faults, you're not watching closely enough. (I'm not being snide--I can give a laundry list of faults in any of my favorite shows. Except maybe Curb Your Enthusiasm, because it is the shiz.)
    Chux, I don't think there are any faults in "Girls Gone Wild."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Chux, I don't think there are any faults in "Girls Gone Wild."
    Joe Francis.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

So, I guess it was a rerun or no show this week. I forgot to set my DVR, but then I remembered this morning that I have a series recording set up for it, but nothing was recorded. Doesn't appear to be a new one next Friday. At least I couldn't find one on my on-screen guide.

You're right - last night was Children of the Force again, and next week appears to be some Scooby-Doo crap. New episodes are back on November 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    You're right - last night was Children of the Force again, and next week appears to be some Scooby-Doo crap. New episodes are back on November 6.
    Scooby Doo, Jar Jar, about the same thing.

Scooby Doo might actually make a better Star Wars character.