Page 108 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2152
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hope that it'll get better?
    --in one hand

Sumthin' sumthin' in the other...

Which gets filled first?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Slicker's mom.

What? She likes to eat a lot of candy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dont know what disturbs me more, the possibility that Jeditricks may be an air traffic controller and thinks about Star Wars during the day, or that I really want pizza now.

I usually avoid it, but, whenever I'm in the mood to watch TV and nothing else is on, I'll watch in the vain hope it's gotten better, at least for as long as my mind can take the torture.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I haven't really come here to discuss the episodes 'cos I really don't find that they have much merit. I just enjoy them for what they are and I let them fall away. I don't care whether there is a continuity issue or how stupid the plot might be. It's comic strip fare and it's meant to be enjoyed on the surface level and never revisited.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Okay, I feel I should preface this by saying I'm being serious, because this will sound a lot like one of my stupid jokes, but you're really selling comics short in your post, JP. I've never read any comic book as banal as Clone Wars. Well, unless you count Rob Liefeld and the cult of mediocrity he inspired in the 1990s, but I consider those to be fanfics that were somehow published.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    I dont know what disturbs me more, the possibility that Jeditricks may be an air traffic controller and thinks about Star Wars during the day, or that I really want pizza now.
    I might be a what now???
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Holy crappamonkey!!! He is an Air Traffic Controller and he doesnt know it !!

I liked this first episode of Season 2. More action than AOTC, they were mentioning, and I agree.
    Pretty much a WWII scenario, which they mentioned Lucas being a fan of all the WWII flicks, wanted in this episode, with the airforce saving the day near the end.
    The Geonosian camouflage Bacara and his troops had was cool. Nice to see something besides white armor.
    When they pulled up the flame throwers and fried some bugs they should have done it earlier in that cave.
    Screaming Troopers being carried off by Geonosians to god knows where (dropped on the rocks, eaten, mauled to death?) would terrify a little kid.

The Geonosian grimacing in his machine gun nest while firing, a nice touch.

So, I wonder if Hasbro will re-issue the Geonosian Fighter now?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

JediTricks is an air traffic controller?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.