Page 11 of 216 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Yeah, this is crap x20.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Hopefully she's killed in her first episode.
    She'll most likely get killed at some point. Seeing that there's no reference to her beyond this series. No wait, she'll dissapear only to reapear later on in Legacy or whatever follows it. Some characters do get milked way beyond their selling point.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Wow, it seems like everyone really loves her so far.

Weird that they're giving Anakin a Padawan, but Obi-Wan got one the same time he became a knight so it's not too far-fetched I guess. It's just kind of odd.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sounds like the Jedi order has really lowered their standards. If they're not careful, this sort of thing may just come back to hurt them.

It's not even necessarily that bad that they gave him a Padawan as soon as he was knighted. However, there's been a lot of material based on the period between his being knighted and becoming Vader that doesn't reference anything about it, including Revenge of the Sith!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think there is enough here to keep me interested if the series does well. Since I think the Prequel story is pretty much crap anyways, it won't hurt anything to just dump more crap on top of that.

Plus, I tend to overlook quality issues when it comes to TV programs. So as long as this tells a compelling story, then I will watch it.... oh wait, Lucas is directly involved? Well, so much for the story.

Fine, I'll watch it for the big battles and there better be a lot of them.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The slightly more clear phrasing in the latest Homing Beacon confirms Ashoka is Anakin's Padawan.

Already StarWars.com revealed the identity of Anakin Skywalker's hitherto unknown Padawan Ahsoka....
    I'm out. Sorry, this is stupid. No two ways around it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The slightly more clear phrasing in the latest Homing Beacon confirms Ashoka is Anakin's Padawan.

I'm out. Sorry, this is stupid. No two ways around it.
    Well Chux, Lucasfilm isn't always known for making smart, good sense decisions now are they?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

What does "Jumped the Shark" mean again?

Oh.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008