Page 158 of 216 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2152
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Ahsoka will be digitally inserted into the BluRay versions of Revenge of the Sith and the original trilogy. At the time of the original trilogy, she and Jar Jar will be the leaders of the Rebellion.
    I found a transcript of the ROJ scene planning the DS2 attack:

Mon Ahsoka: "General Jar-Jar?"
    Gen. J-J: "Weesa takin da shuttle and puttin in behind da shield..."

Mon A.: "Many Bo-Guys got vaped to send us this information..."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

The thing with arresting a little boy being the finale of the season did feel kinda weird. And then there's that line of Mace Windu's about Boba will have to forgive him eventually - what? No he doesn't! That makes no sense!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The thing with arresting a little boy being the finale of the season did feel kinda weird. And then there's that line of Mace Windu's about Boba will have to forgive him eventually - what? No he doesn't! That makes no sense!
    Actually, he will. There will be an episode (or a comic, or a video game scene, or an e-book, or...) where Boba, now a growing bounty hunter, is in the bowels of Coruscant, at the same time Palpatine zaps Mace with his Force lightning. Windu's body falls, but before he dies, Boba says something cold and cruel about forgiveness before taking his head as a trophy. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Actually, he will. There will be an episode (or a comic, or a video game scene, or an e-book, or...) where Boba, now a growing bounty hunter, is in the bowels of Coruscant, at the same time Palpatine zaps Mace with his Force lightning. Windu's body falls, but before he dies, Boba says something cold and cruel about forgiveness before taking his head as a trophy. Or something like that.
    C'mon, you're BSing, right? Damn prequel-era EU making that garbage sound possible, now I'm not sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The lifeline of most EU has been how to connect the story to events or comments from the films. I would gag to read such a scenario, but in no way would I be surprised. How long did writers have to wait to even mention pre-ANH storylines within 30 years? A list (LISTS... :drool: ), if you permit me:

- that bounty hunter on Ord Mantell
    - my little maneouver [sp?] at the Battle of Tanaab
    - a lot of nerve coming here after what you pulled
    - bull's eye womp rats in my T-16 back home
    - that one on Cato Neimodia doesn't count
    - the pit of gundarks
    - no disintegrations
    - I don't know, there's something familar about this place
    - a navigator on a spice freighter
    - the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs
    - Selbulba flashed me with his vents
    - his master's last protocol droid
    - just images, feelings really
    - you served my father during the Clone Wars
    - Master Vos and Boz Pity
    - etc.
    - etc.

The lifeline of most EU has been how to connect the story to events or comments from the films. I would gag to read such a scenario, but in no way would I be surprised. How long did writers have to wait to even mention pre-ANH storylines within 30 years? A list (LISTS... :drool: ), if you permit me:

- that bounty hunter on Ord Mantell

Discovered that Ord Mantell was a she-male and never got on him/her again.

- my little maneouver [sp?] at the Battle of Tanaab

Rumor has it that the girl's father is still pressing charges.

- a lot of nerve coming here after what you pulled

Han never paid for Lando's carpet cleaning and the stains got old and crusty so they wouldn't come out.

- bull's eye womp rats in my T-16 back home

PETA is tracking Luke Skywalker down still to this day.

- that one on Cato Neimodia doesn't count

Anakin took the larvae so Obi-Wan could nest with the beatle.

- the pit of gundarks

This is slang for a part used in a beastial practice not recommended even for horny Jedi Knights.

- no disintegrations

You don't get paid for turning in rotting, unidentifiable corpses. If the bounty is Dead-Or-Alive, please turn the kills in before you spend a month-long holiday at a Lake Retreat on Naboo while the body rots in your cargo hold in the spaceport (or at least invest in a carbon-freezer).

- I don't know, there's something familar about this place

That was where Yoda slipped Luke the date-rape drug a few years earlier.

- a navigator on a spice freighter

That's factually true from all points of view. The Twilight is a spice freighter.
    - the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs

Since a parsec is a distance on a stellar chart, to make the trip around a bunch of black holes near Kessel, you have to have powerful engines that can circumvent the pulls of the space anomallies so you can cut through them in less than 12 parsecs. A ship named the Millennium Falcon could do this because its pilot and co-pilot were probably sampling the product they were carrying.

- Selbulba flashed me with his vents

After this incident, Sebulba was required to register as a sex-offender on Tatooine.

- his master's last protocol droid - is packaged with Jabba the Hutt's Clone Wars battlepack
    - just images, feelings really

Had to be in R2D2's holorecorder since Padme died just after delivering Leia.
    It would make sense if the EU extrapolated on this in a popular book.

- you served my father during the Clone Wars

- and on the Cartoon Network.

- Master Vos and Boz Pity

After he and his troops finished with Slicker's Mom, they moved on to Boz Pity.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Worst idea ever!

That's cool actually. It means Mace won't come back as a one-handed hero in The Dark Times to coincidentally also be everywhere something important happened in the Star Wars galaxy.

However, I still DO want to see Vader test the Death Star super-laser's accuracy by shooting JarJar out into space.

This would be the best scene ever!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No, that would be Vader torturing Han on Cloud City, not with the hot spikes machine, but alternating between the whine of Luke's voice and those horns from the World Cup.

"I feel terrible..."

No, that would be Vader torturing Han on Cloud City, not with the hot spikes machine, but alternating between the whine of Luke's voice and those horns from the World Cup.

"I feel terrible..."

But then we would actually have to listen to a scene with those stupid Vuvus.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-