Page 209 of 216 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2152
    I kind of expected Chewie to show up (counting down to the "HOW DARE THEY" in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .) after Filoni's comments at CV. Hopefully they handle him well. That's very odd that Peter Mayhew recorded some dialogue; I wonder if they'll use any, or if it was just a temp track.

I do think they're getting ahead of themselves as far as reveals go. We knew about Qui-Gon before the Nightsisters trilogy was done, we knew about Tarkin before the Mortis trilogy was done, and now we know about Chewie before the Tarkin trilogy has even begun! Slow it down!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I wish he was with Yoda instead of that annoying Ahsoka.

It'd explain his relations with the Wookiees.

The thing about Mayhew recording Chewie's dialogue coupled with the April 1st date have me a little nervous. There's no way any one being can really do Chewie's dialogue, it's a very specific series of sound designs.

As for Chewie being there at all, I dunno, it didn't help ROTS at all, but I guess it's not patently impossible here. The idea that Chewie is a prisoner before the ROTS battle though makes no sense, nor does letting him keep his bandolier.

Beast, I've promoted your post to article status, and rewrote to be less forums style and more news style.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah f**k...*sigh*
    Who next?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yeah, but I doubt they New York Times would report a April Fools joke. And we do see actual footage at the link. I don't see the problem some have with Chewie showing up. He's certainly old enough. And at least we didn't get Kid Solo in RotS.

As for who's next? Lando Calrissian as Mace Windu's illegitimate child.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Why did they have to get Mayhew to do the voice of Chewbacca? They could have just gotten Jim McMahon.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Well, they seemed to have got him more for his expert opinion on the character.

But since he can do some of the vocalizations, recorded it to add to the mix.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The thing about Mayhew recording Chewie's dialogue coupled with the April 1st date have me a little nervous. There's no way any one being can really do Chewie's dialogue, it's a very specific series of sound designs.
    I don't understand the nervousness. The season finales are usually around this time, and April 1 just so happens to be on a Friday. In the clip, it sounds like the classic Chewie sounds, so I'm sure anything they use from Mayhew will just be included with the animal noises.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    And at least we didn't get Kid Solo in RotS.
    I'm sure we'll see that bullsh** soon enough in Clone Wars.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'm sure we'll see that bullsh** soon enough in Clone Wars.
    Like an episode where kid Han Solo meets kid Boba Fett for the first time, and they have to team up to tackle a anti/guild smuggling opperation? Or maybe Quinlan Vos runs into kid Han Solo while he is stealing fruit from a local street merchant?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-