Page 210 of 216 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2152
    I'm waiting for the episode where Padme is rescued by a kindly old couple named Luke and Leia, and comments that she loves the names.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Like an episode where kid Han Solo meets kid Boba Fett for the first time, and they have to team up to tackle a anti/guild smuggling opperation? Or maybe Quinlan Vos runs into kid Han Solo while he is stealing fruit from a local street merchant?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm waiting for the episode where Padme is rescued by a kindly old couple named Luke and Leia, and comments that she loves the names.
    I can easily see all of those scenarios happening, but Dengar would be thrown into that kid Han & Boba story.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I can easily see all of those scenarios happening, but Dengar would be thrown into that kid Han & Boba story.
    Let's just scrap the whole Clone Wars thing and make a Star Wars Muppet Babies show!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Let's just scrap the whole Clone Wars thing and make a Star Wars Muppet Babies show!
    Best idea ever.

Well, best idea after the wheel, that is.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Holy carp they got Al Pacino to do the voice of the citadel's 'leader'! WOW!!!! Ohh no that wasn't him? It was just a guy doing his best Lt. Colonel Sledge from Scent of a Woman? D@mn!

I thought this episode was pretty damn fun. It had a nice heist movie sort of feel, especially in the planning scenes. The fact that they had a carbonite chamber right in the middle of the hangar was really odd, and C-3PO was fun, but why was he hanging around there? I liked seeing Fives and Echo as full ARC Troopers; hopefully they'll be featured more in the next episodes. Tarkin was handled really well so far, even though there was very little of him. He had a nice back-and-forth sort of power struggle with the Jedi, which I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Holy carp they got Al Pacino to do the voice of the citadel's 'leader'! WOW!!!! Ohh no that wasn't him? It was just a guy doing his best Lt. Colonel Sledge from Scent of a Woman? D@mn!
    It was actually James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan, Plo Koon, countless others) so it's not really "just a guy." His pauses were apparently based on Christopher Walken. The character was somewhat over the top but I didn't think it was anything to get worried over.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I've enjoyed the Savage arc and the Mortis Arc well enough, but like JJL said, this episode was fun. My son (5) and I watched it together and this was the first episode in a while that we watched again as soon as it was over. He loved the ARC troopers and new commando droids. He's already talking about wanting a clone wars-style Ugnaght!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The character was somewhat over the top but I didn't think it was anything to get worried over.
    I know, just busting some chops that is all.

I liked this episode as well. It had a pretty straight forward plot with a good blend of action and some meaningful dialogue. While I did enjoy the previous arcs, I kinda got the feeling that some of the mysticism and politics might bore kids, but I could be wrong. This episode was fun for kids and adults, which is what SW does at its best.

I was thrilled that they added Tarkin to the story. I hope they do more with him during the series and not just have him end up being a minor background character. From the OT, I always felt like The Emperor, Vader, and Tarkin formed a triad that gave the Empire its true power. It'd be cool to see what kind of roles he played in forming the Empire.

I'm glad to see that everyone enjoyed this episode. I thought that it was really good as well. Funky looking planet, huh? Lots of nice adventure in this one.

I still think they should have the Commando Droids revolt against the rest of the Seperatists' droids. The regular Battle Droids are very dumb and their leadership is obviously not very good, The Commando Droids are better fighters and vastly superior to the other ones. Logically they should want to take over in order to win the war more quickly.
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!