There's just too much "borrowing" from the films for me. I also like the simple stories and cool visuals, but lately there've been episodes with:
- opening ROTS hanger and capital ships scene
- DS detention block escape scene
- Mustafar lava flow fly-by scene
- carbon freeze chamber scene (is that like the old Sears-Roebuck pre-fab houses, for how to freeze your humans?)
I was trying to guess which Hollywood star was the alien's voice style, too. But Pacino or Walken weren't the one I was thinking of (yet cannot come up with his name).
 As far as seeign li'l Han in the CW cartoon:
- he will steal a Sith's Force whip, singe his own chin with it, then fall into a pit of arachiserpents whilst trying to escape, and have to give up the Holocron of Cron'ado to the bounty hunter chasing him. :dundadundun...dundadun: