Page 211 of 216 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2152
    There's just too much "borrowing" from the films for me. I also like the simple stories and cool visuals, but lately there've been episodes with:
    - opening ROTS hanger and capital ships scene
    - DS detention block escape scene
    - Mustafar lava flow fly-by scene
    - carbon freeze chamber scene (is that like the old Sears-Roebuck pre-fab houses, for how to freeze your humans?)

I was trying to guess which Hollywood star was the alien's voice style, too. But Pacino or Walken weren't the one I was thinking of (yet cannot come up with his name).

[edit] As far as seeign li'l Han in the CW cartoon:
    - he will steal a Sith's Force whip, singe his own chin with it, then fall into a pit of arachiserpents whilst trying to escape, and have to give up the Holocron of Cron'ado to the bounty hunter chasing him. :dundadundun...dundadun:
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 02-19-2011 at 02:56 PM. Reason: straight up sarcasm, yo!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    [edit] As far as seeign li'l Han in the CW cartoon:
    - he will steal a Sith's Force whip, singe his own chin with it, then fall into a pit of arachiserpents whilst trying to escape, and have to give up the Holocron of Cron'ado to the bounty hunter chasing him. :dundadundun...dundadun:
    I'm thinking some jr jr jr jr Sith and him will square off to fight. The sith will swing his blade all over the place but 'lil Han'l pull out his blaster and smoke the guy.

I enjoyed this episode but can't seem to figure out why the jedi don't realize what the audience does. As soon as I saw two "generic" clone troopers with them, I knew both would die and probably spoil the trap. If I know that, why don't they get it? Usually generals have statistics on this. On top of that, why would you use non-special ops troops on a special ops missions anyway?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I enjoyed this episode but can't seem to figure out why the jedi don't realize what the audience does. As soon as I saw two "generic" clone troopers with them, I knew both would die and probably spoil the trap. If I know that, why don't they get it? Usually generals have statistics on this. On top of that, why would you use non-special ops troops on a special ops missions anyway?

The generic troopers are kinda like the guys wearing red shirts in Star Trek.

Here is another preview clip for the Chewie episodes. He's kickin' some serious Trandoshan ***! Though I do wonder who that young person leading the group through the vines is . . . he looks to be wearing a white shirt with a black vest, though I could be wrong . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Though I do wonder who that young person leading the group through the vines is . . . he looks to be wearing a white shirt with a black vest, though I could be wrong . . .
    Could it be... Lando?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Looks like another padawan to me. He seems to take a big force-assisted jump, but maybe I'm over analyzing it.

I think it was a young Dash Rendar.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Here is another preview clip for the Chewie episodes. He's kickin' some serious Trandoshan ***! Though I do wonder who that young person leading the group through the vines is . . . he looks to be wearing a white shirt with a black vest, though I could be wrong . . .
    Chewbacca??? Fighting a band of Tradoshans???? HOLY CRAP!!!! I'm suddenly interested in this show again!

I would have actually preferred Tarfull so we could get his character fleshed out some more, but if Chewie's appearance helps to explain why Kashyyk is suddenly so gosh-darned important to the Republic in ROTS, then I'll take it.

Looking forward to the inevitable action figures.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Tonight's episode was another solid, fun entry. Near the beginning, I loved Tarkin's admiration the the design of the Citadel. The ways in which he and Anakin agreed were very interesting and set up their future together quite well. Is it just me, or is Matt Lanter's inflection sounding more like Vader lately?

On a more down note, I was really sorry to see Echo die. Too bad he and Fives hadn't been featured more heavily as ARC Troopers. Hopefully Fives will carry on and be around more.

I do wonder if this and next week's episodes could have been combined to make a tighter story, but I guess we'll see.

Oh, and they even had a mouse droid, so maybe Tycho will come around to this show after all.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram