Page 5 of 216 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    It's still to early for me to judge. will have to revisit this once we get some more pics or even a video preview. while I'm not a huge fan of 3D computer shows this still has a possibilty. I just hope they make the figures and vehicles in the current design of the TAC or Saga and not revert back to the Clone Wars Cartoon stuff. While the product was cool, I would have rather seen some of the figures re-done into the regular line.
    Yes....what he said....totally concur...

Hasbro in an earlier Q&A I do believe, said they would not be returning to an animated style if they did any more Clone Wars figures, but rather they would do them in the regular Star Wars 3.75 action figure style.

Hey, does anyone think Boba Fett will be in the live action series? It is hard to tell by that picture.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

At this point, I doubt even Lucas really knows what's going on there. But I've noticed that Lucas finally gets how liked the Fett man is, so I bet he will utilize him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You mean "over-utilize" him, right?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Boba Fett is that guy with the T-visor helmet and the rocket on his backpack, right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No, that was Jango, n00b.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

No, Jango is the guy who changed his name to Mr.DaddyPants. Who are you calling a noob?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    You mean "over-utilize" him, right?
    Boba has Adamantium claws?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Boba has Adamantium claws?
    Niiiice!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.