Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter Package Error

I found a Saesee Tiin Jedi Starfighter at Fred Meyer today. I was just looking at the back of the box and they have a list of features numbered 1 through 5. The numbers then appear next to the feature on the vehicle. The list has Number 4 as Firing Blaster Cannons, and Number 5 as Retractable Landing Gear, but the pictures have the numbers reversed.

They must not have had this entered into the computer right. I noticed that it rang up as an action figure for $6.99, but darn my Honest Abeness, I told the cashier that I didn't think that was right. So, she called back and it took forever to get a proper code that rang up as $19.99. Meanwhile, I'm holding up the 10 items or less line. For some reason, the line on the receipt said "Construction."

Oh man... Mr. Honesty. I'll have to be checkin' the Fred Meyer now.
    plasticfetish.net

Say, MSP, if you find another, could you pick it up for me? I still haven't found it here in Pittsburgh.
    Move along, move along

I've been seein' them around lately as well.

I'll have to check the back and see if it's corrected or not.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Say, MSP, if you find another, could you pick it up for me? I still haven't found it here in Pittsburgh.
    It is the only one I have seen so far. I'm guessing they haven't been widely distributed yet. You'll probably see them before too long.

Bang! Found it... thanks MSP! (Mine was regular price BTW. )

...and yeah you're right about that error. Silly old Hasbro.
    plasticfetish.net

Exactly!

Oh yeah...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tiin_sf_error.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	15137  
    plasticfetish.net