Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Happy Valentines Day 2007

To all my fellow forumites, [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]HAPPY VALENTINES DAY![/FONT] with love from the Frett!

I'm taking the day off to be with my girlfriend. I got her a box of candy, a dozen roses, a heart shape balloon, and some massage oil. Oh, and a card. I also bought some silk boxers for myself, that have hearts and say "I love you" on them.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I'm taking the day off to be with my girlfriend. I got her a box of candy, a dozen roses, a heart shape balloon, and some massage oil. Oh, and a card. I also bought some silk boxers for myself, that have hearts and say "I love you" on them.
    Cue the Barry White music....

Looks like Frett shall be enjoying this holiday, that's for sure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

HAppy Balantines Ale day. I will be sloshed.

I got my wife a set of 1/4 karat diamond earrings for Valentines day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got my wife a wedding ring (to replace the one that was stolen and only partially covered by insurance).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Me and Mrs. Cappy are heading to Frankenmuth, a little resort town an hour from here, this weekend for some R & R. We got the deluxe package at the hotel for sh*ts and giggles, even though neither of us likes champagne.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I will take the champagne, I will PM you my address.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You don't mind if it has lubey fingerprints all over it, do you?

The bottle can be rinsed, its ok.

I'll be sure to used a water-based one then.

Too much information for this little Ewok.

You be sure and enjoy your pirate treasure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.