Holographic Obi-Wan Kenobi Variation

One of my Obi-Wan's looks like all the other holograms that have been made. but I noticed the second one I bought is a much darker blue and does not have the glitter in the plastic like the normal holographic figures have. Has anyone else seen or heard about this variation?

Actually a cool group of figures. I may choose to display all of the holo versions together like that.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yeah, one of the other sites, Yakface, just reported on this variation: http://www.yakface.com/2007/63owks.jpg
    http://www.yakface.com/jayson/63owk2.jpg
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just found this variation this morning. I had the dark blue, date stamp 62961 and just found the light blue, date stamp 63381.

Heck, I would happy to find A Holo Obi! He is the last one I need out of the wave 9s I was getting (skipping Padme for now). Since there is one that matches the other holo figures better, I am going to try to track that one down. With all the other holo figure they have done lately, what is up with doing something like this? Short-term memory loss as what materials they used on the Maul holo?
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

I bought the first Obi-Wan a couple of weeks ago. I thought he was a little dark. Hmm. Guess I better look for the light one now. With the exception of the earlier purple holos, I've got all my blue Jedi holos displayed in the middle of the Jedi Council chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Maybe someone spilled a little bit too much blue dye into the mix.
    More likely the opposite.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.