I'd like to publicly apologize...

...to John Mayer.

Mr Mayer, after hearing that wretched piece of crap "Your Body Is a Wonderland," I called for a fatah against you, and I'm not even Muslim.

However, in light of the recent appearances I've seen you make, your earnest attempt to bring blues and old-school R&B back to rock music, and the strength of your last album (which is easily one of the best of last year), I must humbly apologize and eat my words.

You rock.

But if you ever dredge up "Your Body" again, I'll call for another fatah. No amount of good works can atone for that trash.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 02-12-2007 at 01:12 AM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chris Griffin said it best with graphitti:
    "That's Enough John Mayer"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'd like to publicly apologize...

I always thought you were pretty funny EC, but after reading...
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Mr Mayer, after hearing that wretched piece of crap "Your Body Is a Wonderland," I called for a fatah against you, and I'm not even Muslim.
    ...I can't stop laughing. And I know it's late and all, but that's really funny.
    plasticfetish.net

Kenny G blows, Mayer strums....and makes funny faces too...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    Kenny G blows
    In more ways than one....
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    ...to John Mayer.

Mr Mayer, after hearing that wretched piece of crap "Your Body Is a Wonderland," I called for a fatah against you, and I'm not even Muslim
    Remember that it was all in a good cause, namely getting into JLH's knickers. Or was it Heidi Klum's? Regardless, you know you would have done the same!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Remember that it was all in a good cause, namely getting into JLH's knickers. Or was it Heidi Klum's? Regardless, you know you would have done the same!
    Why would he want to get into Jennifer Lopez's Horses' knickers?