Thread: RIP Audioslave

Hybrid View

RIP Audioslave

Looks like Cornell's out, and they're back with that dimwit Zach de la Rocha in a reborn Rage Against the Machine.

http://news.yahoo.com/i/762;_ylt=AoF...WNBSWnhEjMWM0F

And Cornell's covering "Billie Jean" on his next solo album? Did the guy go nuts or something?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This is the right link here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070215/...AQuh1cVNNxFb8C

this is horrid news as they were one of the only current rock bands I liked.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh, uh, looks like I copied the wrong link.

I hear you there, KH. I think the other three are one of the best rock combos, and I'd much rather hear Cornell than de la Rocha any day of the week.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

$*&@. This is really bad news. I'd loved Audioslave. I knew RATM was reuniting for a single show and the Chris Cornell didn't want to tour to support the newest Audioslave album. But I didn't see the end coming that soon. Such is the fate of a supergroup. You know the funny this is I have never really like RATM and I'm not to big a fan of Soundgarden, but love Audioslave.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Huh, I was giddy at the thought of this news but when I read Rage was back together, that made it bad news.

I find it kinda funny that Caesar can't like Audioslave. The crack instrumental section of RATM, paired with one of the greatest voices in recent hard rock history...?
    Tommy, close your eyes.