Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My new tattoo

My new tattoo

Perhaps you jokers can help me and/or Slick out. Most of you know that he leaves for a three year stint in Japan next month. Before he leaves him and I are getting tattoos. But not just any ol' tattoo. We're trying to get the dumbest tattoo possible (but one that still "makes sense"). For example, the one idea we've come up with so far is for me to get Luigi in his kart from Mario Kart 64 and for him to get DK in his kart (Those are "our" racers).

Now, they don't necessarily have to "match" or be tied in any way, but a "theme" would be awesome. We've had some really awesome ideas the last couple weeks and are pretty geeked up about this.

What do you asshats think? I don't know about Nick, but I'm open to suggestions. At the very least, it'll get the wheels turning faster.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Get tweedle dee and tweedle dum
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Care bear symbols on your bellies. I dunno the big shamrock for luck on Slick and somethin' else like a big rainbow or sun or big red heart for Cappy.

speaking of care bears and thinking about you guys I stumbled across this image looking for care bears to choose for y'all.

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/6513/carebears6iq.jpg

Holy carp, DP. That image is the shizzy. \m/

You could both get half a heart that's kind of broken down the center with the others name in it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    You could both get half a heart that's kind of broken down the center with the others name in it.
    Tim Hardaway might have something to say about that...

This is the reason I never got a tatoo: I never could think of anything I wanted to be permanently etched on my body. Well, that, and I hate needles, and don't want to be a walking billboard for some licensed property.

I triple dog dare you to both get different pictures of Rupert Grint.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Photos of each other over your heart.

or

Three words:
    Keep
    On
    Truckin'
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Have you guys seen "Talladega Nights"?

One of you get the word "Shake", and the other get "Bake".
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I've always wanted to get one of those tattoos that go all the way around your arm.

Unfortunately, I'm also a scientist.

The tattoo I designed for myself has double stranded DNA winding around my arm in a double helix and would spell out my name in amino acids (if it were translated into a protein.) Since 3 consecutive base pairs in your DNA code for 1 amino acid (e.g. TAC codes for methionine or "M"), and since my name is made up entirely of the 1 letter abbreviations for the amino acids we make, I could actually do it.

Fortunately, I realized that this is too nerdy even for me and haven't done it.