Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grindhouse

Grindhouse

This movie is so going to rock.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/grin...fpVBCPWgpfVXcA

Rose McGowan with a machine gun for a prosthetic leg may be the coolest ****ing thing in film history. I'm looking forward to this far more than Transformers, and I'm not even really a Tarantino fan.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yea, this movie is going to kick major arse!!! One of the movies I am looking forward to most this year.

Quentin Taratino and Robert Rodriguez? 'nuf said!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

If I ever have a sex change operation, I want to have Robert Rodriguez's kids. He could even make gold out of something as seemingly dumb as Spy Kids.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ummm...uhh... not gonna touch that one.

But really, I've never seen any of the Spy Kids movies so I'm not sure about that. He is a damned fine director though, and I'm sure you all would have beautiful kids.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I lost all respect for Rose McGowan after she bedded down with that thing, Marilyn Manson. To think she actually married the freak, WTF?
    I dug her in Scream, I thought she was a really fresh actress but she quickly turned skank.

However, the movie DOES have Freddy Rodriguez, Kurt Russell, Michael Biehn, Jeff Fahey, Tom Savini, and Bill Moseley so I agree it is going to rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    However, the movie DOES have Michael Biehn
    Michael Biehn is ALIVE? Hooray!

But yeah, I'm really looking forward to this as well, as I'm a fan of both Tarantino and Rodriguez. I especially love when they work together. I'm expecting this one will be more reminiscent of "From Dusk Till Dawn" than "Sin City".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

If Tarantino has anything to do with it at all, I go to see it.

I can't wait for April when this comes out.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Saw the trailer today on the big screen, and it looks f***ing great!

That's it... great.
    plasticfetish.net

I can't wait for this movie as well, hopefully it'll make a boatload of money.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Grindhouse definitely looks good. I read somewhere they're inserting trailers for fictional spaghetti westerns and 70's kung-fu movies.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)