CELEBRATION IV Exclusives!

3 months to go till the totally awesome Celebration IV in Los Angeles. Since the (in)famous Exclusives are slowly being announced we should have a seperate thread for them. So here's the information we have so far.....

Master Replicas/Corgi ??? Nothing yet.

Sideshow has announced they will have 2 Exclusives, one of them being a 12" figure and they've promised it will be worth the trip alone. So we'll see about and the other.

Gentle Giant Ltd. as frunterating as this is going to be, they will offer the Darth Malak and Commanger Gree (1st of 5 Exclusive Clonetroopers) Minibusts.

Hasbro Nothing yet.

Code 3 nothing yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Master Replicas will be announcing their Exclusive within the next 2 weeks sometime.

Sideshow will have 3 Exclusives. 2 of them will be 12" figures, 1 Exclusive and the other a current figure. They will also have an exclusive Enviroment! It would be awesome if it was a Vader vs. Kenobi on the Death Star. We'll see.

Sideshow has finally announced their Exclusives! Their 12" figures will be an RAH Sandtrooper and Yavin Luke Skywalker. Their Diorama will be a "This is no cave" Space Slug diorama. Not sure if its going to be the Slug or the crew of the Falcon.

Great choice for Exclusives though! I'm sure I'll get the Luke and the Slug Diorama.

Master Replicas has finally announced their anticipated Exclusive. Its gonna be a scaled Wedge Antillies Helmet! Heres a link with the news and picture...

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ves_104382.asp

hey if anyone can score me an extra set of the coins that are being given away at C IV I would greatly appreciate it. do to circumstances beyond my control I will be unable to go and would love to get a set of the POTF pewter coins and whatever action figure exclusive Hasbro is offering.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm hoping to pick up some extras if I can. But theres never a guarantee with exclusives.

Here's a picture of the CIV Exclusive Poster!

http://www.starwars.com/community/ev...s20070323.html

Not sure what the size is yet but its done by John Alvin who apparently will be on site to sign them for free! "Can ya beat that?" -Watto

Celebration IV Exclusives

Well, Hasbro announced their exclusive this week.

It will be EU McQuarrie C-3PO and R2-D2 2-pk.

It will be for both CIV and Celebration Europe, but there will be a different card for CE.
    Pics and info on www.starwars.com

Now, it will be interesting how you can buy it. I wondered if available 24/7 as with other mercahndise.

Thank you.
    [FONT=Verdana]If you wish to contact me, you should contact me via e-mail:swfan3@hotmail.com. Thanks.[/FONT]

I like the McQuarrie Threepio and R2 set. Original idea, good sculpts, nice packaging. I'm glad they're coming in their own protective case that way we can avoid the fiasco with the CIII Darth Vader protective cases.

Just a reminder, Sideshow's Space Slug Diorama for Attandees goes on sale this morning at 10pm (pst). Not sure what the price is yet.

MORE Gentle Giant Exclusives They're also going to offer an Animated Yoda and R2 Maquette and a Han & Luke Stormtrooper 2-pack.