Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Some guy who recently dated her said they created a strange two-backed beast in her home, where she still had her wedding dress prominently displayed under glass. (I think that'd be a turn-off.)

You do realize that none of this is a breakdown? No, it's carefully calculated. The up-the-skirt shots, the driving with a baby in her lap, the checking in and then immediately out of rehab, the Evey-wannabe hairdo.

It gets news coverage.

She's hopelessly addicted to attention.

So let's just drop it and never mention her again.

(Though I must say it's curious that the lady at the salon claimed she shaved her own head when no one was looking, but there are several photos of her doing it. I guess maybe the Invisible Man was there with his camera, eh?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I heard a blurb about this on a news radio station this afternoon. Micheal Jackson syndrom perhaps? Remember since a young age she was performing on the Mickey Mouse club, and she seems to be falling apart. Maybe it's true, money doesn't buy happiness, it just makes you. I dunno......strange?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    You do realize that none of this is a breakdown? No, it's carefully calculated. The up-the-skirt shots, the driving with a baby in her lap, the checking in and then immediately out of rehab, the Evey-wannabe hairdo.
    Why have I seen all of the above except the first one?

So let's just drop it and never mention her again.
    Agreed, but not until I finish the above checklist.

I guess now she is wearing a wig. She must have felt bad after shaving off her locks!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Its tough to decide who she looks more like:

Without the wig: Vincent Donofrio
    With the wig: Carol Channing
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I loved Spears in Aliens 3 where she's on that planet with criminals and.....what?.........oh wait.....that was Weever? Ok, I mean GI Jane....that was Ashton Kutcher's mom? WTF#? Well, Spears was pretty good as that Irish chick who sang Prince songs. Remember when she burned a picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live? Who?.....Sinbad O'Conner?...........damn.....dude, I feel stupid, but not as stupid as Brit looks!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070221/...3vgXqsRPvMWM0F

So, you mean to tell me that she checked into rehab and left the first day of the treatment... twice in a week?

This is not insanity. This is not a breakdown. This is a desperate attempt for attention. She's addicted to one thing, and that's the media coverage.

She can't end it for herself. Sadly, the media won't help her out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I should have become a psycologist so that when her kids grow up I could retire a billionare!!!!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I'ma gonna bet it's Meth. That'd be about right for her I think.
    plasticfetish.net

Y'know what? You might be on to something there..... though my guess would be bad E (which, up here, nearly 90% of the time is laced with both meth AND cocaine) - I can't see Britney smoking anything (you know what I mean, pervs ), but I CAN see her popping pills like crazy.

That being said, meth is one of those nasty drugs that you can ingest in just about any manner possible, from snorting to smoking to eating. I've never heard of it being injected, but I wouldn't put it past a few of the druggies I've dealt with.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008