Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I'd need to see a good pic of her teeth to call it meth. For now, I'll just go with "loopy as all hell".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I just assumed she wanted matching haircuts.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Apparently she's back in rehab for a third time after attacking a car with an umbrella. What a freak!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

While we are all having a good laugh at the expense of Britney, I'll play Debbie Downer and ask people to be a little forgiving. Yeah, she's rich, and yeah, she's made her loot by manipulating the media, but at the same time she's been a performing monkey since age 5 with no sense of self worth outside her career or knowledge of the hardball world we live in. They say people find spouses in people who are emotionally on their own level, and so it now happens we have two emotional 12-year-olds devouring each other.

I hope this won't be so funny to everyone when she winds up dead, because that is exactly where she is headed before the month is out if somebody doesn't reach her.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

You can try and preach all you want but I won't ease off of her for a second. SHE HAS DONE IT TO HERSELF. Christ, they didn't want to cut her hair so she grabbed the clippers and took care of it on her own. I have zero sympathy for her.

*EDIT* I just found this awesome story on WWTDD. To quote:
    Yikes. Britney last night outside of Kevins house, attacking the paparazzi after he refused to speak to her. If I saw this thing coming at me in the middle of the night, I wouldn't even wait to roll down the windows before I opened fire. I think you can legally kill someone if they come charging after you looking like this. In fact I think you're allowed to continue shooting them all the way up to the autopsy.
    Here, here, here, here, here
    and here are the pics. It look slike someone is bringin' sexy back!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I think Britney was kidnapped by this guy, which is why her head's shaved and she's gone all psycho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vendetta.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	15150  
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Boy, Jono might be on to something - this umbrella thing is yet another huge leap into the insanity abyss.... I'm past joking about her now and am actually more than a little worried about her safety.

The family needs to do an intervention here, and right now. Lock her up someplace if the cops won't.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    I'm.....actually more than a little worried about her safety.
    Why? Look, I just can't feel sorry for someone who has responsibilities as a parent and starts hanging out with the wrong crowd, partying and is constantly under the influence when they should be raising their children. She brought this upon herself.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post

I hope this won't be so funny to everyone when she winds up dead, because that is exactly where she is headed before the month is out if somebody doesn't reach her.
    I seem to recall another instance of this several weeks ago and, sorry to say, I got a couple of good chuckles out of it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!