Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Britney Spears: The Spiral Continues.....

Damn, I don't know why I keep clicking on links to "news" stories about Britney Spears (okay, I do - but I'm not admitting to anything here ), but I do.

A new low, perhaps? Yikes....

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...52081&GT1=7702
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

So how much coke do you think she snorts in one sitting?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I haven't thought about Britany since the downward spiral began by getting married to K-Fed. it's a shame since she started out a cute kid with a hit song and spiraled to a overdosing,no underwear wearing,no talent, brainless bimbo. SAD SAD SAD !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

She's going down so fast I bet if all the paparazzi put their pictures together we can watch the whole thing in timelapse.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I haven't thought about Britany since the downward spiral began by getting married to K-Fed. it's a shame since she started out a cute kid with a hit song and spiraled to a overdosing,no underwear wearing,no talent, brainless bimbo. SAD SAD SAD !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, it's too bad she couldn't have been no underwear wearing back when I actually cared to see her nether regions.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Did you catch the K-fed superbowl commercial with him working the fry machine at the fast food place?

He's on the upswing and Brit's fading fast? What is this world coming too?

We all had that friend with a hot mom, but none like Brit who is not only hot, but will buy you coke and beer and give you VD!!!!!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

So Britney shaved her dome...hmm perhaps she is trying to get the part of Lex on Smallville once Rosenbaum is out.

Yep, that has to be it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    Did you catch the K-fed superbowl commercial with him working the fry machine at the fast food place?

He's on the upswing and Brit's fading fast? What is this world coming too?

We all had that friend with a hot mom, but none like Brit who is not only hot, but will buy you coke and beer and give you VD!!!!!
    If you want to call that hot, then be my guest. She used to be hot. But now...eh. I've seen 500 lb. women on Jerry Springer who look hotter than Britney does now. You know what? I hopee K-Fed gets custody of the kids. I never thought I'd say this, but he is way more responsible than Britney, even if he does sit on his lazy @$$ all day.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I think she has a hard-on for GI Jane and Ripley in Alien 3.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Oops!... I did it again

I've heard that she freaked out, wandered into a hair salon, demanded that the stylist shave her head because her "extensions were too tight," and then when the stylist said no, she grabbed the clippers and shaved her own head.

Later, she wandered over to this parlor in the valley and had them do her up with a bunch of cheap tattoos. (After all, when they're cheap, you might as well get a few.)

Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsyWlcQAy-Q

(BTW, watch the language in this thread.)
    plasticfetish.net

Britney's been a disgusting pig for about the last four or five years. I'm a fan of all sorts of music and admit that I liked a few of her "better" songs. Still, I'm a Kylie Minogue guy and have been since 1987 and can't say that I was ever on the Britney bandwagon. Something around the time of "I'm a Slave 4 U" started to bother me. I didn't think it was so much a shift in her image to something racier or more adult. It seemed like something in her started to change. People didn't listen and called me a "hater" and so forth. After her run-ins with the media (remember her flipping them off in Mexico?) and then her "marriage" to her high school friend-- and then her subsequent marriage and kids with K-Dud, I started to feel as if I had that sixth sense about the shape of things to come.

Two years ago, a Britney fan told me that I was wrong about her and that she'd make an easy comeback and that she was set to be even bigger than Madonna. Really? Like her or hate her, you cannot dispute that Madonna is an originator and an icon like Elvis, The Beatles, Aretha Franklin and James Brown. Britney is one of the many girls who borrowed from Madonna. So, really, there's no way she could be bigger than Madonna. I digress; I knew that Little Miss Misery's woes were just beginning and we'd see some colossally bad choices in the future. I predicted the approximate time period of the divorce from K-Dud and that was kinda fun.

Poor, stupid Britney. Here's a girl who had a lot handed to her for having so little talent or personality. She doesn't have much character either. So, if she's not actually mentally imbalanced at the moment, she's clearly one of the dumbest people to ever fall out of a southern woman's womb and live to have a career of sorts. Can you wait to see what happens next? I can't!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**