Thread: LOTF: Tempest

LOTF: Tempest

In honor of my 2,000th post (yay, I have no life) some thoughts on Tempest. Spoilers as always

I just finished reading it last night, and I have to say I thought the ending with Alema and Jacen was a little forced. It seemed like a very lame reason to keep her alive, but I'm sure they have something else planned for Alema. Jacen has been messing around in the Darkside since Bloodlines really anyways, I think LFL is trying to stretch out the plot.

Of course, Ben is getting dragged down with Jacen, but Luke and Mara dont get the guts to do something about it til the very end. Pretty interesting things going on with Han and Leia too, being caught in the middle of everything.

Overall, fairly good. Much better than a lot of NJOs. Thoughts?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    In honor of my 2,000th post (yay, I have no life) some thoughts on Tempest. Spoilers as always
    Overall, fairly good. Much better than a lot of NJOs. Thoughts?
    Hey, we can choose to celebrate whatever we wish!
    Hmm... there's a lot of SW EU that is "Much better than a lot of NJOs," but I agree. Somewhere here (I think in the "Legacy: future of SW" thread) there's my comments on this book, but perhaps it deserves its own thread.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Perhaps. I looked over that thread, wasnt sure how spoilerish I could be so, always safer than sorry I guess.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!