Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hermi Odle confirmed!

The Hasbro catalog checklist on GH shows that Hermi Odle and C-3PO with Salacious Crumb are on their way as figures #29 and #30. It also shows that Hasbro can't decide whether it's CZ-3 or CZ-4, and they also don't know how to spell "Hermi."
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Awesome!

He'll go great with Ephant Mon and Amanaman!

I really hope they resulpt Salacious in a sitting pose, or is this going to be the "Salacious rips out Threepio's eyes" version?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yeah... Yarna.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I would think it will be a ripping out 3P0s eye version. Wouldn't it be dumb if it was a repacked 3P0 and a repack Crumb? I am really hoping that the Crumb is a different sculpt than the prior one. One that can sit. Articulation would be great. We'll see.

SBC should have a big curly tail like the vintage one.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    I would think it will be a ripping out 3P0s eye version. Wouldn't it be dumb if it was a repacked 3P0 and a repack Crumb? I am really hoping that the Crumb is a different sculpt than the prior one. One that can sit. Articulation would be great. We'll see.
    It doesn't seem like Hasbro is putting re-packs in the TAC line. Crumb could be, since he is more of an accessory than a figure.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I would hope that threepio has a bit of green gunk still on him and swappable heads. and Crumb come sculpted as sitting as we never actually see him stand. he's either sitting somewhere or the only other time he does anything it's hang from a ceiling beam.

Hermi is quite a bit smaller than Ephant Mon. without his robes, probably no bigger than a Gamorrean. in photos he's the same height as Boba Fett. just over shoulder height to Ephant Mon

Great news he was the highlight for me of the rumor list for a long time. I'm glad I finally got some confirmation. The 3po with eye pulled out would be great too.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    I would hope that threepio has a bit of green gunk still on him and swappable heads. and Crumb come sculpted as sitting as we never actually see him stand. he's either sitting somewhere or the only other time he does anything it's hang from a ceiling beam.
    I would like the head thingie, but he never had green goop on him when crumb ripped his eye out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten