Batman Transformers

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=10906

It's so weird that they posted this news today, I was doing the dishes last night and the idea for Batman vehicle transformers popped into my head, I wanted to post them on the board but figured why bother wasting the energy.

The limbs are a tad gawky but I give them props for using real vehicle parts for body elements and it doesn't appear they're legoforming. A lot of folks will probably dump on them, and likely deservedly so, but I'm glad they exist and I'll be buying them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow, that looks pretty meh. But useless accessories that Batman never actually uses in any comic book or cartoon are par for the Batman course.

Slightly off topic, but the article mentions both Batgirl and Oracle appearing in the new season. Does Babs become Oracle and get replaced by a new Batgirl (Cassandra?), or is this a different Oracle than the one we've seen before?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think they look alright, not great. Then again, I can stomach the SWTFs.

I doubt they're going to pull Babs from the show so soon, she's been on since season 2 and this will be season 3 or 4, my guess is a new Oracle.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would probably get the Batmobile one.

I'd have to see them up close before really making a final decision but as of now, it's a big NO for me.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I think the jet in vehicle mode looks cool. Robots mode is a little iffy, but i think it looks better than the batmobiles robot mode.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Finally...found it...again...

I wanted to post this when this thread was made last month but I couldn't remember what line the figure was from, but finally...I did!

Anyways, I feel that DCD has already made a Batman Transformer.

From Alex Ross Justice Series 6-
    http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?...serialNumber=1

It looks like the Adam West Batmobile transformed! Especially the control sticks on the wings, they look like they're straight from that rollbar that went over the middle of the cockpit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

But... it doesn't transform. It's DCdirect, it barely even moves probably.