Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars Potato Heads

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, so please move it if neccesary.

Are they still making these? I have only just started collecting these an think they are great!

I so far have Darth Tater, Spud Trooper and R2-Potatoo. Are there plans for any more?

I can't really think of any other charactors that rhyme with potatos. I thought of WEDGE Antillies, but he's not really a "main" charactor so would have much apPEAL (get it??). I suppose they could make a fullsize Pricess Tater, she would look good with the 2 buns on the side of her head!

Any ideas of what they could do next? Here is a list of potato related words that could be useful:-

Potato
    Tater
    Spud
    Fries
    Chip
    Wedge
    Fritter
    Roast
    Mash

... I'm sure there are many more quirky words that could be used. Any ideas?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I only have Spud Trooper and Darth Tater and love them. Didn't realise they could be do big.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr. Potato Head Darth Tater & Spud Trooper 01.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	15151  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I love the Star Wars Mr. Potato head's. I haven't seen the R2-Potatoo at retail, but I do own several of the other Spuds. From what I've read, they aren't planning on making anymore, though I think they should. I'd very much like to see a:

Tusken Tater
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

No more Star Wars taters are planned. I'd love to see at least accessory sets (Boba Fett and Threepio are just asking to be made).

There are Optimus Prime and Spider-Man spuds on the way though.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Off-topic, but Hasbro is making MLB Potato Heads with team jerseys, hats, and baseball accessories. I saw the Chicago Cubs head at TRU today. The "Sports Spuds" are smaller than the Star Wars heads and are packaged in a clamshell.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

They are smaller yet cost more. Gee, I guess MLB costs more to license than Lucas.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Great call on the Tusken Tater!!

Well thanks for clearing that up for me guys, doesn't look like my collection will be growing in the near future then.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Off-topic, but Hasbro is making MLB Potato Heads with team jerseys, hats, and baseball accessories. I saw the Chicago Cubs head at TRU today. The "Sports Spuds" are smaller than the Star Wars heads and are packaged in a clamshell.

Awesome, looks like I'll have another Potato to add, the Chicago Spuds, I mean Cubs!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Wel they could also make a Luke Frywalker since they mentioned him on the back of the R2- Potatoo box. the could even make a Anakin Frywalker as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Awesome, looks like I'll have another Potato to add, the Chicago Spuds, I mean Cubs!
    I figured my post would get notice by SSG's resident Cubs fan. I checked again today and TRU's price is $10 for these things. Check out the sports-spuds.com for more team info. Looks like Hasbro has NBA and NHL licenses too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)