Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RATS at KFC

RATS at KFC

PLEASE don't make this get closed like my Anna Nicole Smith is dead thread-

check this

and please discuss Isobaws&

And if this sucker gets closed, I gotta pocketful of :ducks: to share
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I'd like my rats extra crispy please
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I prefer mine on a hard shell with mild sauce.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It's quite the piece eh??
    I KNEW Slick would be all over this, that kid loves him some Bowls after all Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I don't see why this is news? Those rats did nothing to deserve this sort of attention. I bet they're not even on drugs; they just want the attention.

The rat on the far left should've been fixed two litters ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So long as they don't put any corn in that bowl with the rat I'm good.

You put corn in there and it's instantly contaminated.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

In related news, Arby's representatives went over to the KFC/Taco Bell in Greenwich Village and walked out with a cageful of the critters. When approached why, the folks from Arby's said, "after Barbaro went down, we just haven't had any good news until we heard of this story."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Oh my, I think I'm going to be sick. I just ate a KFC this afternoon. Those rats were almost big enough to pass as chickens!

Usually at this hour, I am working at the pizzeria, but because my manager failed to get a health code permit, the health department shut us down. It's not because the store was dirty, just no permits. I'm losing money, otherwise I would be out shopping for toys.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Usually at this hour, I am working at the pizzeria, but because my manager failed to get a health code permit, the health department shut us down. It's not because the store was dirty, just no permits. I'm losing money, otherwise I would be out shopping for toys.
    Things like this are a both a blessing and a curse. It's great to have the time off but then, once you realize you're losing money, it kinda sucks.

You could always go out and sell your body...or at the fluids within it...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!