Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

New TRU exclusives - Y-wing, TIE Interceptor, Geonosis Creatures

RS says that TRU will be getting these:
    SKN 680513 EX SW 3.75 GOLD Y-WING ($29.99)
    SKN 886405 EX SW TIE INTERCEPTOR ($34.99)
    SKN 886383 EX SW 3.75 GEONOSIS CREATURES ($59.99)
    SKN 879929 SW TFORMER DLX DEATH STAR ($49.99)
    SKN 680556 ULTRA DIE-CAST VEH ASST. ($24.99)
    and that the AT-AT and X-wing will reship a little bit.

"Gold" Y-wing . . . I assume it'll be a repack of the Target ship from a few years back.

I hope they use the new TIE body for the Interceptor. I wonder if it'll be the red version?

I assume the Geonosis Creatures thing is just the Reek, Acklay, and Nexu repacked, probably with some Geonosian Warriors or something. I really hope it has nothing new as I don't need two sets of these beasts.

Hey, absolutely nothing I need as it's looking like repacks/repaints. Save more $$! nice!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I assume the Geonosis Creatures thing is just the Reek, Acklay, and Nexu repacked, probably with some Geonosian Warriors or something. I really hope it has nothing new as I don't need two sets of these beasts.
    If so, then that'd be really sweet if it's in a window box. That's make for an awesome display piece.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, but for $60? That doesn't make sense. The Reek and Acklay went for about $15 each back in 2002, and the Nexu was a deluxe figure, so that was about $10. The most that the Geonosis set should be is $40. Sixty bucks is outrageous.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I'm sure they'd throw in some Genosians. They've probably got tons just lying around.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Toss those 3 and a few figures into a window box the size of the Dagobah X-Wing, and Slick's right - that would look beautiful! Just watch, they'll go and toss in a new Geonosian Piccador with that creature (the orray, was it?) that pulls their chariot - that would pretty much sell me on the set.

The Y-wing is only going to get my money IF they include a beautiful new Gold Leader fig - I've got both the other Y-Wings sitting here, and the pack-in figures were awful.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

If it's a re-release of previous Y-wings, I hope this one's landing struts work properly.

The last one is horrible. I have a plastic tool chest propped underneath it to keep the fighter up.

That would be a nice improvement. On both of mine the mechanism works fine, but the gear won't support the weight of the ship, and thus slips.... with any luck they will work that out. A re-tooled 2-man cockpit would also tidy up this ship a great deal.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

A slot to fit in an R2 droid would be even better.

Looks like I'll get the Y-Wing. I skipped the previous releases.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".