Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ways in which the prequels could have been worse

Many have complained about the many flaws in the prequels, but they could have been much worse. We could have had something like the following from the Phantom Menace:

Anakin says to Qui-Gon, "But you just gots to help us mister, you just GOTS to!" I'll take "Yippee" and "Spinning is a good trick" over that any day.

Or, horror of horrors, we could have had Jabba being entertained by another ROTJ Special Edition style musical number.

We also could've had Jango appear in Episode III and teach Boba the trick to dying on camera but miraculously living.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Mace could have had more lines.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Gollum could have been in them and they also could have had Hobbits.

The movies could have been longer. I know it seemed like an eternity....

the ewoks could have been replaced with an army of Jar Jar. theat would be very Bombad.

we could have seen Baby Han and Lando in ROTS
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It could have been 3 movies of Vader running around performing coup de graces on all the Jedi. That's what fans wanted and it would have sucked. Cheers.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Yoda could have been a bigger jackarse.

Dengar could have been one of the pod racers.

Bossk could have been at the pod race instead of Aurra Sing.

Anakin could have also built R2-D2.

Roseanne Barr replaces Nattalie Portman.

Senator Oprah.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    Yoda could have been a bigger jackarse.

Dengar could have been one of the pod racers.

Bossk could have been at the pod race instead of Aurra Sing.

Anakin could have also built R2-D2.

Roseanne Barr replaces Nattalie Portman.

Senator Oprah.
    Roseanne Barr ???? didn't she play Gragra the Gorg Monger ?

Senator Oprah (and as my first act I will create a Grand army of Oprah to dominate the galaxy.)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks