Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

30th Anniversary...at SEARS???? and Kmart

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ide_104019.asp

I'm completely bewildered. When was the last time new Star Wars stuff was found at Sears?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

"Now we've been living together for 20 years,
    2 hours, forty minutes, maybe 400 beers.
    You can't shop for love
    when you're shopping at Sears."
    - Bon Jovi

There's one right across the street from me. I can WALK there. I'm going to check it out daily now. I need to pull my weight in my collector group anyway. The guys have gotten me all my Kashyyyk Troopers I need now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think I saw some figures there around Christmas a couple years ago, but they don't normally have much of a toy section if any. Even years ago when they had a bigger multi-floor store, I don't recall there being many toys there. We always ordered them through the catalog. Maybe I will take a look there next Saturday when I go to the mall since it is not far from Target.

I picked up the new 30th anniv ESB washing machine when I was on my hunt this afternoon.

Dude, I got the matching dishwasher today. Awesome
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Get a freezer. You can use it to carbon freeze your figures.

Good freakin call. It beats the hell out of the playset that came out a few years back.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I usually freeze my figures in lemonade instead of carbonite. It's just like popsicles, except that there's a prize inside!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

While this is cool for the guy that found them, I doubt that many Sears stores will start stocking new SW stuff all of a sudden. But at least they're showing up now, so WM and Target will probably be getting them within a few days or weeks.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They had the TAC white TIE fighter.

They had the Emperor's Throne Room Battle Pack (all Imperials with Dignitary, 2 Royal Guards - Saga1 versions)

They had the Tarkin / Stormy comic 2-packs.

They had 4 Naboo Soldiers; probably 6 Emperor's Wrath Vaders (saga2).

other stuff like Attaktix / Titanium stuff that I never pay any attention to.

That was it.

I met this guy who was about 30-something and also a collector who came into the isle, claiming he was unaware of the store reports. We talked for like an hour almost! It was like being on the forums with you guys, only I didn't have to use a keyboard.

The police were arresting someone outside when I was arriving.

They were all white people (see: I'm fair and balanced and report it like it is) and there were 2 girls, one trying to kick a guy down on the ground in handcuffs with a police officer standing on his legs. The other girl was crying in the arms of another guy. Probably 5 white guys total, plus the one on the ground. They were sort of dressed like skaters. Probably in their 20's. The guy on the ground was complaining and the cop said he was standing on his legs so he didn't move and get up and try and run - and that he was such a whining baby! Oh that was funny. I wondered if he was going to say "But I was going in to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" Two more cop cars with 3 more cops in them showed up as I was parking over at Sears.

I would have loved to have stayed and watched, but I didn't want to miss my chance to get the TAC if they had them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.